Pura V. Rios, Realtor
The science of selling a home is not complex, but the process can be and has many layers that is best left to a professional Realtor. Thinking of selling your home, why not hire a professional Realtor.
A “ Realtor” has in-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards, and the home sales process. Not all real estate agents are Realtors.
I have and continue to increase my knowledge as a “Realtor” and keep up with the latest trends, to better service my clients.
Over 85 per cent of home sellers* use a real estate agent to price, market, negotiate, mediate, the sale of their home. * According to National Association of Realtors (NARS).
SELLING YOUR HOME
Here is an abbreviated list of some the processes that I will help you control to get your home Sold:
- Select a Listing Agent.
- Work with your Agent to determine best price for your home.
- Together with your Agent determine steps to get your Home Ready for Sale.
- Your Agent will discuss different Plans to Market Your Home.
- Agent Arrange professional photography of your home.
- Agree with your Agent on a Schedule for Showing Your Home.
- Agent to publish, announce to the general public Home for Sale.
- Agent schedule and host Open House.
- Agent to keep you informed of home market activity in your area.
- Agent provide list of vendors, contractors, lawyers, as needed.
- Agent to guide you on criteria to Receive Purchase Offers and Negotiate.
- Agent to inform and coordinate on municipal inspections to complete sale.
- Agent keeps all interested parties to the transaction informed.
- Seller work with Legal to Open Escrow and Order Title.
- Agent coordinates with Appraiser for Appointment, provides access & information as needed.
- Agent to coordinate for buyer’s inspection or walk through punch list.
Sell My Home!
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.