Pura V. Rios, Realtor
Are you dreaming the American dream of “Buying a Home”!
The Science of buying a home is not complex, but the process has many layers which are best completed with the help of a Realtor.
A “ Realtor” has in-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards, and the home buying process. Not all real estate agents are Realtors.
I have and continue to increase my knowledge as a “Realtor” and keep up with the latest trends, to better service my clients.
When you’re purchasing a home, you’ll work with a Buyer’s agent, or Dual Agent who will represent you in the transaction.
Setup Saved Searches!
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
BUYING A HOME
Here are some tips to better help you in the purchase of your next Home:
- Select a Real Estate Agent.
- Designate your Agent by request, review, and sign a buyer’s agency agreement.
- Understand the Buyer’s Agent is paid by Seller at closing.
- Do not call the listing agent if you working with Buyer’s Agent.
- Agent to discuss and help you outline needs, wants, and expect in your new home.
- Consult Mortgage Advisor and obtain mortgage pre-approval letter.
- Agent based on your needs set budget to purchase home; price, taxes, insurance, etc.
- Agent helps you outline areas that may have homes based on your individual criteria.
- Agent schedule homes to preview.
- Agent prepares comparable market analysis for select home.
- Agent provides you with list of vendors; contractors, lawyers, inspectors, etc.
- Agent draft contract, Buyer review and agrees on the terms to present to Seller.
- Agent coordinates on behalf of Buyer; home inspection, occupancy compliance.
- Agent Coordinates property access for Appraiser, inspectors as needed.
- Agent arranges access for final walk through before sale closes.
Buying a home is a big financial decision and can be a very emotional event, rely on your Buyer’s Agent for support.